No staff, let alone individual, has the bandwidth or resources to keep up with and learn all there is to know about the ever-changing technical, strategic and management issues related to the use of technology; and so, networking with one's peers to exchange ideas with those who have "been there, done that," has never been more essential. That is the purpose of ILTA, the premier peer networking organization in the legal market. For three decades, ILTA has led the way in sharing knowledge and experience for those faced with challenges in their firms and legal departments by providing its members information resources about technology in support of the legal profession.
ILTA's international membership comprises firms of all sizes and all areas of practice, each sharing a common need to have access to the latest information about products and support services that impact the legal profession worldwide. The dues are reasonable and the benefits tremendous. Membership in ILTA is by entity, so that any interested parties within your firm or legal department can participate in ILTA activities at no additional cost.
ILTA's Statement of Purpose
ILTA is the premier peer networking organization, providing information to members to maximize the value of technology in support of the legal profession.
- A substantive magazine, Peer to Peer, published quarterly
- The Tech Survey, a nationally recognized survey of technology trends in the industry.
- White papers on topics requested by members
- A regional network of member firms that meet to discuss issues of local interest
- Topic-focused peer groups that provide forums for the exchange of timely information on products, services and best practices with your peers.
- Solid, effectual relationships with legal market vendors, which can be of great value to our member organizations
- E-Groups, which are online discussion forums on a broad array of technology and management topics, providing immediate responses to questions and requests for information
- Webinars and teleconferences provide a way to meet with your peers and benefit from educational content without leaving your office
- ILTA's Connected Community (available to members via login) includes member-posted blogs, discussion forums, a member directory, the ability to customize your profile and preferences, and much more!
- A network of peers willing to share their experiences so that you won't have to go it alone
The benefits of membership in ILTA far outweigh the cost. The cost of membership in ILTA is reasonable, with current annual dues tiered by firm size (number of attorneys).
The annual dues cover all services and benefits provided by ILTA as detailed above. These benefits extend to anyone in your firm or legal department. If you would like more information about ILTA or to obtain a membership application, email Kenny Pettitte or call him at (512) 795-4669.
For law firms, the annual dues are based on number of attorneys:
|1 - 24 attorneys
|25 - 49 attorneys
|50 - 99 attorneys
|100 - 249 attorneys
|250 - 499 attorneys
|500 - 749 attorneys
|750 - 999 attorneys
|1,000 - 1,500 attorneys
For other entity types that qualify for membership, there are two tiers based on number of attorneys:
|1 - 24 attorneys
(in fillable PDF format)
Law Firm Membership Application
Non-Firm Membership Application