ILTA is seeking volunteers to judge the Annual ILTA Distinguished Peer Awards applications. Judges will be asked to provide scoring for their assigned award, select finalists for that award, and then, after conducting interviews with each finalist, select the award winner.
Each judge will be assigned to one award and will be asked to read and review applications, rating them based on the criteria for each award. ILTA Staff will tally the judge ratings and from that determine the three finalists for each award. Judges will be asked to participate in interviews and ranking of finalists.
Judges will be asked to score* applications for the following award:
- Young Professionals to Watch
Judges will be asked to select winners for the following awards:
- Lifetime Achievement Award – ILTA Member
- Lifetime Achievement Award – ILTA Business Partner
- Innovative Leader of the Year – ILTA Member or Business Partner
- Transformative Project of the Year – Member entities with >99 lawyers
- Impactful Initiative of the Year – Member entities with <100 lawyers
- Impactful Initiative of the Year – Corporate Legal Department, any size
- Solution Provider of the Year – ILTA Business Partner
- Consultant of the Year – ILTA Business Partner
- Trailblazer Award – Collaborative effort between an ILTA Member entity and an ILTA Business Partner or Consultant
*Top scorers will be selected as awardees.
Judges are a critical part of the success of the ILTA peer awards program.
This volunteer role offers a great opportunity to see the work of peers and get fresh ideas. This is a short-term volunteer opportunity that will be completed between December 2021 and mid-January 2022