I'm one of those lucky people who get up and do what they love every day. For the past 15 years, I have worked exclusively with lawyers and law firms as a senior strategist, coach and speaker. I help them develop a niche brand, hone business development skills, and develop creative and innovative marketing campaigns that work online and IRL.
As co-author of LinkedIn and Blogs for Lawyers (Thomson Reuters), I have specialized expertise in social media. Specifically I coach lawyers and law firms to use social media to effectively project their brand, publish powerful content and build strong business relationships.
I speak around the country at law firms and legal industry conferences, and I lead retreats as a facilitator and keynote speaker.
- Lateral Hiring: Integration Strategies that Drive Success, LMA SE Annual Conference, LMA Texas Annual Conference, LMA Capital Chapter, LMA Virginia's Chapter 2015
- Building a Niche Practice of Law, LMA Minnesota 2015
- Driving Your LinkedIn Brand, Maryland Women's Bar Association 2014
- Various Aspects of Social Media for Thomson West/Hildebrandt Social Media Conferences, NYC, Chicago, SF 2011 - 2014
- Business Development Case Studies: The Latest on Lawyers and Social Media ALA Austin 2013
- Legal Marketing Post-Recession: What's Working, What's Hype, and What's Next, ALA & LMA Regional Conferences 2013
LinkedIn and Blogs for Lawyers: Building High Value Relationships in a Digital Age, (Thomson West, 2012) co-authored with Adrian Dayton
Board of Directors, LMA Capital Chapter, 2010 - 2013
Chair, LMA Capital Chapter Program Chair, 2012, Communications Committee, 2010/11
Member, LMA International Education Committee 2010
Specialties: Legal business development; business development coaching and training for lawyers; social media coaching and training; market research; marketing planning; business development consulting for attorneys